Don’t begin your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Northern Comfort Inc expert. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but annual air conditioner service can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool all summer long. These annual checks do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner operating as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be sustained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are getting all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Mankato area are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to break. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or upkeep in the middle of the summer heat. Our professionals can search for signals and reveal problems for your air conditioner and warn you long before any problems occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its peak, you could notice a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Professionals will always check these levels during an air conditioner service and alter things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the sanitation of your filters will always be examined during a tune-up. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have gathered on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will make sure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at Northern Comfort Inc in Mankato area provide top-notch and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 507-387-6596.