Is the upcoming year the year of an upgraded, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an outstanding investment. And when you find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Northern Comfort Inc boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Mankato area. We use our years of experience to help you find brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t delay, because this offer is only available until February 2, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 507-387-6596 when you’re ready to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Like any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional will know how to determine the best size furnace according to your specific heating needs.
- Total energy use: Highly efficient furnaces deliver heat more evenly, lowering energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’ll love how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that these modern innovations can make controlling your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is not just about the up-front cost – including lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you can’t wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Upgrading Your Furnace: Benefits of Making the Switch
Upgrading to a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just reliable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits like:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can fine-tine their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters help trap allergens or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from Northern Comfort Inc
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With some assistance from our team at Northern Comfort Inc, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Ask for your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.