As warmer weather begins, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Mankato area? Particularly if your AC equipment is recently installed or was cooling good last season.
Here’s one method to contemplate it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to schedule any maintenance for it, such as changing the oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can break down.
Having your unit examined seasonally by a Northern Comfort Inc pro can help spot small issues before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your unit to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outside your home, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly impact your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to maintain delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate inside your system can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can lead to higher energy use—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it run longer. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling expenses and in the long-term, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps pinpoint minor troubles before they lead to large, costly issues. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely inspect pieces and complete a cycle of cooling performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify issues before they become large issues that cause a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is set to give worry-free cooling. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require annual maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your unit is at risk for premature failure and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC maintenance should have a check and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent areas and components:
- Total equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Today with Northern Comfort Inc
Now is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Northern Comfort Inc pros a ring at 507-387-6596 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your residence, be sure to look at our special offers for savings on your upcoming service.