There’s no getting around the changing weather in Mankato area, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees could help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Northern Comfort Inc pro comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are out there. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few simple ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures drop in Mankato area. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the pros at Northern Comfort Inc a call at 507-387-6596 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.