At Northern Comfort Inc, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Mankato area is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly offer you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Northern Comfort Inc a call at 507-387-6596. We’re happy to help!