While your Lennox® heating system isn’t able to talk to you, it possesses a process to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control panel has double LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the issue, your furnace may use solid or flashing lights.
While there are a few basic heating repairs you can complete without an expert, the majority of tasks are best left to experts. When your heating system refuses to start or give heated air, call Northern Comfort Inc at 507-387-6596 for professional furnace repair in Mankato area.
Our specialists will quickly identify and take care of the problem, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can service all kinds or configuration—and get the heat returned to your home without delay.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater relies on lights to flash code when it needs to be repaired. It also works this system to tell you it’s heating correctly.
Normal operation includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace operating like it should.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heater is starting to call for heat.
If you notice a solitary light flashing slowly and the other blinking rapidly, your furnace might be experiencing a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is working correctly. It means the flame sensing rod may need to be cleaned or in the wrong location on the burner. Reach out to us at 507-387-6596 for help.
Here are several other of the most common issues for Lennox heaters.
Furnace Refuses to Start
Here are many of the light arrangements you may notice when your heat won’t turn on or keep operating. The majority of these problems need to be taken care of by an expert, like one from Northern Comfort Inc.
- Both LED lights are off. This means your heater might not be receiving power. Go to the breaker box to confirm the heating system fuse isn’t tripped. You should reset the fuse if it has moved into the “off” position. If it immediately turns off after you reset it, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at 507-387-6596.
- One light is unchanging and the other is flashing slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is possibly open. The part is an essential safety guard that helps in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to handle this malfunction yourself.
- A single light is flashing quickly and the other is flickering slowly. This typically indicates power polarity has been inverted. Your heater could have a wiring fault that calls for specialized help from Northern Comfort Inc.
- Both lights are flashing slowly. This indicates your heating system’s blower motor likely isn’t operating. This piece moves hot air from the furnace into your residence. We can aid in figuring out what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- A single light is flashing slowly and the other is flashing fast. This indicates your heating system might have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our experts at 507-387-6596 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on and off while the other blinks on, off, on. This means there may be an issue with your heater’s motherboard or wiring. Northern Comfort Inc can find the fault and fix it.
- The pair of lights show alternating slow flickers. This means your heating system likely has a flame problem. There could be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 507-387-6596 for help.
- An individual light flashes slowly while the other stays steady. This typically means your heating system’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch prevents your heating system from overheating. Get in touch with the specialists at Northern Comfort Inc for assistance.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Warm Air
Here’s what may be at fault when you hear your heater’s blower fan on, but you aren’t gaining any warm air.
- The pair of lights display alternating rapid flashes. This means your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This component lights fuel in your furnace to make warmth and should be serviced by an expert from Northern Comfort Inc.
Turn to Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to have your heating system repaired fast, depend on the technicians at Northern Comfort Inc. Our technicians will handle the issue right away and have your rooms feeling cozy again in no time. Call us at 507-387-6596 or contact us online to get an appointment right away.